• These tapes for Escrima Sticks were tested against many brands and picked for their proper characteristics for stick use. Big roll, low odor, high quality were key considerations.
• For the hand area, use Grip Tape for maximum connection to the hand. Use the Hockey Tape if you would like a textured grip without the tack that Grip Tape provides.
• For Rattan stick wraping to prevent fraying, use the Hockey Tape in the striking area.
• A small wrap on the punyo makes a huge difference in control while allowing a light grip. A full wrap of Grip Tape really anchors the stick to your palm.
• You can also use these tapes to fatten up the grips on your training knives, live blades, hand tools, hatchets, sporting goods (hockey sticks, baseball bats) - anything that you would like to have a more secure grip.
• 60 foot rolls. Enough for a LOT of grips!
The Speed Synthetic Escrima Stick is a light/ moderate stick that replicates the weight of many lightweight rattan sticks. Available in 6 lengths. Price is per stick. Type Diam. Oz's. Notes Straight grain smooth rattan 1" 6.4 Lightweight stick. Very...
The Flash Escrima Stick is available in 6 lengths. This is a medium weight stick that is near to high grade dense rattan. Price is per stick. Type Diam. Oz's. Notes Straight grain smooth rattan 1" 6.4 Lightweight stick. Very smooth...
The Max Escrima Stick is available in 6 lengths and now white or black. This 1" heavy weight synthetic escrima stick is suitable for strength training. If you already use kamagong or have wanted a heavier stick for strength or...