• These tapes for Escrima Sticks were tested against many brands and picked for their proper characteristics for stick use. Big roll, low odor, high quality were key considerations.
• For the hand area, use Grip Tape for maximum connection to the hand. Use the Hockey Tape if you would like a textured grip without the tack that Grip Tape provides.
• For Rattan stick wraping to prevent fraying, use the Hockey Tape in the striking area.
• A small wrap on the punyo makes a huge difference in control while allowing a light grip. A full wrap of Grip Tape really anchors the stick to your palm.
• You can also use these tapes to fatten up the grips on your training knives, live blades, hand tools, hatchets, sporting goods (hockey sticks, baseball bats) - anything that you would like to have a more secure grip.
• 60 foot rolls. Enough for a LOT of grips!
The Speed Synthetic Escrima Stick is a light/ moderate stick that replicates the weight of many lightweight rattan sticks. Available in 6 lengths. Price is per stick. Sticks are made when ordered so please allow 2 days for production. Type...
The Flash Escrima Stick is available in 6 lengths. This is a medium weight stick that is near to high grade dense rattan. Price is per stick. Sticks are made when ordered so please allow 2 days for production. Type Diam....
The Max Escrima Stick is available in 6 lengths and now white or black. This 1" heavy weight synthetic escrima stick is suitable for strength training. If you already use kamagong or have wanted a heavier stick for strength or...