- We like tools that do not break or wear out!
- We also like training tools that do not inflict serious injury. Nothing like being hit by a blunt impact object to drive that point home.
- And that is what we focus on when designing training equipment: "Function over Flash".
- Wide striking edges on our lightweight TAK polycarbonate training knives and swords allow you to train harder in reality based situations (that is why you're training- right?).
- Polymer TAK Bodyguard Escrima Sticks and TAK Guardian Training Batons are virtually indestructible but allow you to make moderate contact with your partner due to slight flexibility of the material.
- TAK Bulldog Batons are an effective self-defense tool for when concealed carry is not an option.
- The TAK "Compressor Series" are designed for "Force On Force" or Combatives training. They're made from a flexible high density rubber foam with a striking surface of either 3/4" or 1"! Certain models have solid cores for disarms or length requirements. These are for high intensity training and striking (no throat or eyes!). While they were designed for all out fight training, they are also great for beginners or people who want to keep the injury potential at a minimum.
- Please review the chart to see how each type of training knife fits with the type of training you may be executing:
- If you need a suggestion, give us a call or shoot an email by clicking the green "E Mail Us" box in the lower right hand corner. 804 461-8183
We sincerely hope you enjoy our products! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need suggestions!