- We like tools that do not break or wear out!
- We also like training tools that do not inflict serious injury. Nothing like being hit by a blunt impact object to drive that point home.
- And that is what we focus on when designing training equipment: "Function over Flash".
- Wide striking edges on our lightweight TAK polycarbonate training knives and swords allow you to train harder in reality based situations (that is why you're training- right?).
- Polymer TAK Bodyguard Escrima Sticks and TAK Guardian Training Batons are virtually indestructible but allow you to make moderate contact with your partner due to slight flexibility of the material.
- TAK Bulldog Batons are an effective self-defense tool for when concealed carry is not an option.
- Nok makes some of the most functional crafted training knives we have ever seen. We liked their Hard Contact Trainers so much, we are carrying over half of the product line. These fit perfect in between our TAK Trainers and the Compressor Series. They are rigid training knives with wide padded striking surfaces that allow for hard contact.
- And, we liked Bogner Training Blades so much, we bought the company! Darren Bogner made great trainers and now we are taking them to new levels with modern machining and new designs. We have re-branded them the "Compressor Series" since they are made of flexible high density rubbery foam with a striking surface of either 3/4" or 1"! Certain models have solid cores for disarms. These are for high intensity training and striking (no throat or eyes!).
- Please review the chart to see how each type of training knife fits with the type of training you may be executing:
We sincerely hope you enjoy our products! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need suggestions!