• These tapes for Escrima Sticks were tested against many brands and picked for their proper characteristics for stick use. Big roll, low odor, high quality were key considerations.
• For the hand area, use Grip Tape for maximum connection to the hand. Use the Hockey Tape if you would like a textured grip without the tack that Grip Tape provides.
• For Rattan stick wraping to prevent fraying, use the Hockey Tape in the striking area.
• A small wrap on the punyo makes a huge difference in control while allowing a light grip. A full wrap of Grip Tape really anchors the stick to your palm.
• You can also use these tapes to fatten up the grips on your training knives, live blades, hand tools, hatchets, sporting goods (hockey sticks, baseball bats) - anything that you would like to have a more secure grip.
• 60 foot rolls. Enough for a LOT of grips!
I used to work out of town with a guy a few years ago and every day when we left a jobsite, this guy would say "Beer, beer, beer, beer, beer..........." like a broken record until I took him to a...
60/ 40 blend soft & tapered athletic fit T shirt. Available in our favorite color..... BAD ASS BLACK! So these black shirts will allow you to walk around and adsorb all visible light within your reach. A side effect of...
Palm sticks are handy to carry and effective self defense tools. A scalloped tipped tactical flashlight or pointed Kubaton key holder can be a first line of defense if used on sensitive areas. The only problem is how do you...