Gun training requires specific equipment depending upon the task being performed:
- A Real gun is needed for live fire (target practice) and dry fire (holster draw/ bringing into battery).
- Simulation guns are used for classroom scenario training which replicates shooting a target.
- A Model/ Dummy gun is used for hand-to-hand exercises such as gun strips/ disarms, fighting with an armed assailant, striking/ being struck with a gun.
And, that is where the TAK Impactor Training Gun excels! Finally there is a Training Gun that allows fighting scenarios to be acted out accurately and reduce the chance of injury greatly.
- Made from lightweight durable compressible rubber foam with a steel rod in the barrel allows for disarm drills that involve impact.
- The open trigger guard allows for strips without finger injury.
- All corners and sights are rounded to prevent cuts/ scrapes.
- Tip and magazine baseplate are Safety Orange so the gun can be identified as a training tool in the hand or holster.
Use the TAK Impactor Training Gun when you are training hand-to-hand as if your life depends on it!
Modeled after the Glock 17, one of the most popular sidearms for LEO and civilian use. Use the TAK Impactor G17 for reality based hand-to-hand training. Weight: 6ounces. Also, same size as Glock G20 (10mm), G22 (.40), G37 (45 G.A.P.), and...