Gun training requires specific equipment depending upon the task being performed:
- A Real gun is needed for live fire (target practice) and dry fire (holster draw/ bringing into battery).
- Simulation guns are used for classroom scenario training which replicates shooting a target.
- A Model/ Dummy gun is used for hand-to-hand exercises such as gun strips/ disarms, fighting with an armed assailant, striking/ being struck with a gun.
And, that is where the TAK Impactor Training Gun excels! Finally there is a Training Gun that allows fighting scenarios to be acted out accurately and reduce the chance of injury greatly.
- Made from lightweight durable compressible rubber foam with or without a steel rod in the barrel allows for disarm drills that involve impact.
- The open trigger guard allows for strips without finger injury.
- All corners and sights are rounded to prevent cuts/ scrapes.
- Tip and magazine baseplate are Safety Orange so the gun can be identified as a training tool in the hand or holster.
Use the TAK Impactor Training Gun when you are training hand-to-hand as if your life depends on it!
NEW: Now available with steel rod in barrel (G17) or flexible barrel (G17 FLEX) for safer grappling/ student safety Modeled after the Glock 17, one of the most popular sidearms for LEO and civilian use. Use the TAK Impactor G17 for...
NEW: Now available with steel rod in barrel (S 320 FS FIRM) or flexible barrel (S 320 FS FLEX) for safer grappling/ student safety Modeled after the Sig P320 Full Size, one of the most popular sidearms for LEO and civilian...